The SENECT aquaculture drum filters are especially designed to fit to the needs in the aquaculture sector. Therefore, the major aims behind the development of this filter series are:
1. Minimized maintenance
2. Minimized water- and energy-consumption
Bearing this in mind, the engineers of SENECT created a series of drum filters which inspire by their thoughtful construction, the excellent manufacturer quality and the perfect fitting controller. Some the advantages include the clever drive system or the robust frame construction as well as the water- and energy-saving intelligent control unit.
Thanks to these advantages, the SENECT aquaculture drum filters offer high-efficient filtration with minimum manual maintenance.
1. Higher flow rates can be achieved at the same footprint area.
2. A larger part of the filter mesh is used continuously and therefore, less unused mesh area is cleaned, in consequence minimizing water consumption during filtration.
3. The stablity of the construction is enhanced.
The use of special wear-resistant bearings is another major advantage.
The fully automatized backwashing process is enhanced by the special cleaning modes of the SENECT control units. For example, the intensive cleaning programme makes the flushing process even more effective and reduces for example calcous deposits on the filter mesh.
A number of several design aspects lead to ability of the SENECT aquaculture drum filter to filter with a minimum waste of water and energy. The combination of the selection of parts, the design and the intelligent control technology enable this:
1. Using the direct assemblage of the filter mesh avoids extensive water loss due to the direct transport of water in the waste outlet.
2. The deep submergence of the drum enhances the permantenly used filter area. Therefore, only the used part of the filter mesh is cleaned and unnecessary flushing of the clean part is avoided.
3. The control unit enable the exact control of the drum rotation, so that really only the dirty part is backwashed.
4. With the EcoMode programme of the control unit, water-level induced partial rotations of the drum without flushing lead to water savings of up to over 30% in comparision with the typical filter control.
Despite its enormous reduction in water consumption, the SENECT aquaculture drum filters achieve 100% filtration performance!
Price on request