The ECD-N200 diffuser was developed to achieve extremely high oxygen transfer efficiency even at low pressure. As a result, less oxygen is lost to the atmosphere and the diffuser can significantly reduce operating costs, e.g. when using an oxygen generator. The use of a special ceramic creates the finest gas bubbles, which accelerates gas exchange.
The antimicrobial ceramic also prevents fouling, so that the air vents only have to be checked and cleaned if necessary every 3 to 6 months.
The “airlift principle”: due to the ring-shaped design usually transports low-oxygen bottom-water upwards, thus increasing efficiency.
Together with the SENECT control units, the oxygen sensor O2S and the solenoid valve M7, the EDC diffusers form an extremely simple and efficient oxygen supply system.
- High efficiency due to extremely small gas bubbles
- Antimicrobial ceramics reduce biofouling
- Ring shape promotes the aeration of the water near the bottom
- For 1.5 - 3 l at only 0.3 to 0.8 bar
- Suitable for many oxygen generators and air pumps
- G1 / 8 "internal thread with 7 mm hose nozzle