The ECO3D200 diffuser was developed to maximize the injection-efficiency of ozone into water.
The use of a special ceramic creates the finest gas bubbles, which accelerate gas exchange.
The antimicrobial ceramic also prevents fouling, so that the air vents only have to be checked and cleaned if necessary every 3 to 6 months.
The "airlift principle" due to the ring-shaped design usually transports low-oxygen bottom-water upwards, thus increasing efficiency even more.
Together with the SENECT control units, the SENECT XT1 ORP sensor and the ECO3D200 diffuser, an extremely efficient and powerful ozone supply system can be created.
- High efficiency due to extremely small gas bubbles
- 100% ozone resistant materials
- Heat resistant can be used up to 100 ° C
- Antimicrobial ceramics reduce biofouling
- Ring shape promotes the aeration of water at the bottom
- Usable for 1.5 to 3 l at 30 to 70 kPa
- G1 / 8 "internal thread with 7 mm hose nozzle