The SENECT | TWO is a compact and versatile control unit for controlling & regulating the water quality, as well as for controlling additional actuators such as Automatic feeders
The SENECT | TWO was primarily designed for operation in professional aquaculture and is there to measure oxygen and temperature directly at the breeding tank and at the same time control the oxygen supply, automatic feeders, dosing units and other actuators depending on the sensor values.
SENECT | TWO is ideally suited to be integrated into the emergency systems of your aquaculture system and to ensure the oxygen supply to the fish in the event of pump failure or complete power outages and at the same time to send a warning message to your smartphone via the Internet.
The SENECT | TWO only requires a single 230V connection for operation and the complete connection to the measurement and control architecture is via WLAN. This guarantees SENECT | TWO 100% scalability and flexibility for your aquaculture company.
All SENECT control units can be freely combined with each other in a network. So you can operate all controls of your aquaculture company with one program (computer or smartphone). This enables you to control each individual control comfortably from your desk on the computer or with the tablet directly at the fish tank, as well as to receive warning messages anywhere and at any time.
- Two sensor inputs,
- Two control outputs
- One controller for all functions: Two parameters (e.g. oxygen in 2 tanks) measure and control
- Many output functions: e.g. Sensor control, time control, automatic feeder, light, etc.
- Control and monitor online Versatile in use: ponds, troughs, mesocosms, RAS
- Scalable & freely combinable: many units can be combined into one overall system in one software
- Wireless data transmission via WLAN
- Remote access and alarm via smartphone, tablet or PC